My client, a green energy business, is looking for a Shift Supervisor to join their team.
The position is a contract to hire position and will start as an initial contract assignment before transitioning into a direct hire role working for the client directly.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for power plant operations including auxiliary systems and equipment
- Directs all plant operations activities during their shift
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation of power plant
- Operates, monitors and inspects all plant operations and logs accordingly
- Operates heavy equipment including forklift
- Must have prior experience with electrical generating equipment
If you are interested, please submit an application or email me directly at Andrew.email@example.com.
Please note: only US residents or those with the legal right to work in the USA will be considered for this role.