We are currently recruiting Systems and Safety Assurance (SESA) Engineers to work on major rail projects in WA. You will work on several landmark city-shaping rail projects within the company’s portfolio.
Location- Perth, WA
- Deploy systems engineering and safety assurance techniques on projects in accordance with customer requirements and standards
- Develop Safety Case Reports, Assurance plans, Hazard/Safety Analyses
- Ensure life cycle safety assurance and compliance with relevant codes and standards incl. AS61508, ISO 15288 and EN 50126/8/9
- Coordinate delivery of hazard and safety in design activities, assessments and reporting
- Facilitate hazard/risk workshops
- Confidently engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in a similar role - systems engineering, safety assurance / system safety (defence experience accepted)
- Ability to produce safety analyses and documentation (such as PHA, SHA, IHA, OSHA, FTA, QRA, Safety Case)
- Previous exposure to rail sector such as infrastructure, rolling stock, signalling systems etc
Please contact email@example.com for more info
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.