Field Service Technician - Machinery
Key Skills: Engineering, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Repairing, Installation
Salary / Package: Competitive basic salary, full company package
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Interviews: Can be held at a time to suit within 1-3 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jordan Mangan
Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Service, Breakdown, Repair, Installation, Electrical Engineering, Welding, Drilling, Tapping, Mechanical Engineering, Biofuel, Biomass, Feed
“We are a leading company specialising in Food Extrusion. We are a globally recognised business, offering an extensive line of equipment for the production of high-quality feed and biomass products. We have decades of experience designing and building feed and biomass plants; including engineering, installation, start-up, and commissioning, as well as aftermarket parts and service.”
We are currently expanding our Service Technician team across the Netherlands to perform service, breakdown, repair, and installation work at customers’ premises, both in the Netherlands and across Benelux.
- Independently perform service activities as well as other work necessary on behalf of the repair service department.
- Demonstrable experience with electrical engineering and hydraulics.
- Demonstrable experience with metalwork such as welding, drilling, tapping, etc.
- Demonstrable experience independently repairing machinery and its components
- Willingness to occasionally work overtime. (Will be paid additionally for extra time worked)
- Open to travelling abroad (50% Belgium)
- Preferably you will have advanced technical training in Mechanical Engineering
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager - Jordan Mangan