Our client seeks the services of a Principal Wayside Signalling Engineer based in their Perth CBD office. It will be ideal for a Principal Engineer who has a strong blend of both Technical and Project Engineering skills. An ideal individual will also have a customer service-oriented approach and strong business acumen.
This role potentially is for a 12 month contract
- 15+ years of professional experience, coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in areas related to signalling
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
- Demonstrated experience in business planning, budgeting, report writing, and presenting
- High-level consulting and client management skills.
- Proven project management skills and industry awareness
- An understanding of the business, organisation, and marketing context of business solutions.
- Managing a variety of divergent activities and teams
- Maintaining and fostering relationships with clients.
- Forecasting workloads and ensuring necessary material and human resources to meet project deliverables.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of business plans.
- Managing work technically and contractually to ensure that it meets technical requirements and is performed within the bounds of the organisation's policies and procedures.
- Proposing alternative solutions where established systems are unable to overcome project problems.
- Monitoring the interaction of various disciplines and providing specialist knowledge where required
- Recruiting, managing, training, and mentoring staff and conducting performance and remuneration reviews