Airswift. Senior Vendor Qualification & Compliance. Maputo, Mozambique.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Senior Vendor Qualification & Compliance to join them in Maputo, Mozambique.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the qualification process and the management of the supplier's database, based on solid commercial, financial, technical and quality requirements.
- Assist the purchasing section in verifying and approving the list of suppliers in accordance with the contract strategy and the purchasing plan;
- Assist in the qualification and development of local suppliers, including market intelligence activities;
- Manage the communication channel regarding the qualification of the supplier with the headquarters and other companies of the project partners;
- Manage, update and maintain the classification list of products and services;
- Be a member of the supplier qualification team;
- Update the supplier's qualification capacity profile, through periodic analysis of the supplier's reassessment and feedback reports;
- Manage service companies that assist in the supplier qualification process;
- Supervise and coordinate the supplier qualification and compliance team;
- Responsible for two people (Supplier Quality Engineer and Compliance and Reporting Engineer).
- Master's level training, preferably in Engineering or Economics;
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Oil and Gas projects;
- Previous work on highly complex projects;
- CIPS qualification would be a plus;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, mainly in contract terminology;
- Knowledge of the international contractual format and corporate regulations complex;
- Knowledge of commodity markets and price trends, varying degrees, quality and variety of materials, supplies and equipment;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment, respecting legal regulations, company policies, using management systems company security;
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.