Airswift is now hiring for a UI Architect with an Energy Company in Houston, TX. You will have an opportunity to own both the strategy and roadmap for all User Interfaces supporting one or more Enterprise Applications.
- 10+ years' experience in design, development, and implementation of web interfaces.
- 6 years’ experience, demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft .NET MVC and Angular.
- Demonstrated proficiency with git… ci/cd practices supporting large global development teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency optimizing application performance for large enterprise web-based applications.
- Interface with domain application architects, data architects, security architects, development, and quality assurance teams to define a strategy and tactical plan to migrate from existing MVC web interfaces to new Angular web interfaces.
- Produce design guides and specifications, with exemplars to be leveraged by development teams for ongoing efforts.
- Work with development teams to ensure that guides and standards are leveraged, that patterns and practices are followed.
- Assist in production of, provide standard tooling for prototype development to be leveraged by development teams.
- Consistently evaluate the design with an effort to maximize usability, supportability, reliability, and performance.
- Work with the QA teams to ensure that technologies are testable and automatable, to design testing practices to maximize coverage and limit test execution complexity and time.
- Select technologies and implement designs that are performant, assessing / profiling systems for optimal performance and ensuring no resource leaks occur.
- Focus on design patterns that maximize usability for customers, minimizing redundant clicks, by implementing intuitive designs supporting both internal and external customers.
- Work with the QA team to conduct usability sessions, as needed to assess and improve customer experiences.