Senior Systems Consultant - $110-$130k plus super
Our client is a leading technology company in the Perth market with an outstanding reputation with clients and an excellent staff retention rate. Due to ongoing success and internal growth they require the services of a Senior Systems Consultant to work closely with the architecture and project teams.
Reporting to the Head of Projects you will be responsible for;
- Assisting in designs of technical solutions
- Design and write technical specs in line with architecture team guidelines
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date and aligns with client technical delivery goals
- Implement approved technologies, ensuring alignment with detailed delivery plans
- Ensure transition of projects between teams and regularly engage with clients
- Supporting project teams through implementation and testing of design architecture
You will be a well-rounded, experienced infrastructure engineer with knowledge and experience across networks and systems.
This role will be client facing at times and while there is no expectation of securing business you will be invited to attend pre-sales meetings and have regular interaction with clients across a number of ongoing projects.
It is expected that you will have significant and demonstrable knowledge of the following;
- Microsoft Technology stack – including cloud/security/mobility/intune
- Networking technologies – Cisco/Juniper/Citrix
- Modern workplace deployment/End user computing
Certifications are preferred but not essential in any of the above tech stacks.
This role is Perth based and only Perth based candidates can be considered.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on the role, or other roles we have available please call 0432 270 433