Technical Architect - $180k plus super
Join a company that offer an amazing culture, great training and development opportunities no matter what your level of experience is and get involved in projects with some of Australia’s best known companies.
Reporting to the Platforms Manager you will be responsible for;
- Design, build and implement technology solutions
- Lead all aspects of technical architecture
- Develop roadmaps to ensure client goals and expectations are achieved
- Review all aspects of clients existing technology state
- Develop, review, maintain all aspects of current and future state artefacts
- Assist with pre-sales and tender proposals
This role will suit an individual with a holistic technology solutions approach. You will be performing a similar role in an enterprise environment and will be expected to be hands on during all client engagements.
Being passionate about bringing the best technology solutions to clients you will be engaging with a select number of key clients so your ability to form and maintain relationships with key stakeholders is essential.
As a leader in the business, it is expected that you are always looking for continuous improvement professionally and are willing and confident to suggest best of breed solutions both internally and to clients.
Professionally we would like to see the following;
- Masters or Bachelors degree in technology or business
- ITIL certification
- TOGAF Certified
- ISACA Cybersecurity
- Project Management methodology certification
This role is Perth based and only Perth based candidates can be considered.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on the role, or other roles we have available please call 0432 270 433