We are currently recruiting a Senior Systems Engineer to work on the Sydney Metro project.
The incumbent may consider themselves a Requirements Engineer, or a Systems Engineer with Requirements Management experience.
- Lead the Requirements Management process through the design and construction phase of the project
- Understand customer requirements and constraints, applying your knowledge to deliver effective project execution
- Manage the capturing of systems requirements and their dependencies in DOORS / DOORS NG
- Apply systems thinking, engineering and research throughout the project lifecycle to deliver the outcomes of the project
- Ensure that each requirement in the Scope of Work as well as any other technical requirements are verified in the design phase and delivered in the construction phase
- Confidently engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, communicating technical outcomes in the most appropriate manner
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Ideally 7+ years’ demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering principles and standards
- Working knowledge of IBM DOORS/DOORS NG
- Previous Rail experience
- A willingness to gain experience in other areas such as Safety Assurance, RAM, Human Factors
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.