Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Senior Survey Engineer to work in their facilities located in Paris, France under a 6-month contract (potentially renewable).
- Assisting installation engineering in the preparation budget and method statement during tenders.
- He or she is responsible of the preparation of procedures for Internalized services, as well as specifications & requisitions for the subcontracted part of the survey & positioning scope during project execution. He is also assisting the team in the preparation, coordination and execution of the offshore operations.
- Missions to be taken into account
- Soil, site, debris survey
- Geophysical survey, photogrammetry, UXO survey
- Geodesy, topography and positioning (GNSS, USBL, LBL), Experience in Offshore & subsea construction
- Geographic Information System