We are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Consultant for one of our top energy clients. This position will be a fully remote, long term contract.
Our client is aggressively growing their Digital Asset Management and Operations business to support both internal and external clients. This business combines leading technology capabilities with inherently deep engineering knowledge of assets and strong domain expertise in asset management and operations. Through this combination of capabilities, we help reduce costs, control risks, and improve whole life asset performance of critical infrastructure and other assets that we and our clients operate.
Purpose of the Role:
We are seeking a candidate to come help lead and grow our Supply Chain & Asset Management practice. In this role you will work with a dynamic team of Asset Management & Supply Chain practitioners to:
- Identify and solve problems using your analytical skills and deep industry experience
- Build and manage client-relationships with senior leaders at our key accounts
- Create compelling business cases and value propositions for our clients to help drive supply chain transformations within their organizations
- Ensure our clients' supply chain operations support their overall objectives—and be ready to diplomatically challenge old fashioned approaches if needed
- Give clients insights that help make their companies work better, faster, and more efficiently.
The role may require travel across NA and internationally.
Keys to your success:
- Working knowledge about the Energy, Transmission & Distribution, Mining, or Industrial Asset Intensive Industries is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders and experience developing compelling proposals, reports and presentations
- Good understanding of business processes and overall business acumen
- Ability to work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Identifying information requirements and applying innovative approaches to conduct primary and secondary research
- Integrating, cleansing, and synthesizing data to develop actionable insights
- Supporting the development of project plans to meet business objectives against identified constraints
- Executing work stream tasks in collaboration with client teams and other consultants.
- Documenting and assessing business processes to uncover bottlenecks and improvement opportunities
- Supporting growing client relationships
- Strong perspective on the use of Artificial Intelligence and Analytics in the Supply Chain
- Hands on experience designing and developing such solutions is considered an asset
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to create new business and the ability to inspire followership amongst team members
- 10 - 15 years of expertise and a proven track record of success in one or more key Supply Chain domains: Supply Chain Planning (e.g. Demand & Inventory Planning, Network Optimization, Supply Planning, Finite Scheduling, Constrained Master Planning, etc.)
- Strategic Sourcing / Procurement Logistics and Distribution (Warehousing, Routing, etc.) Manufacturing Strategy and Operations (e.g., Maintenance and Reliability, Process Management, etc.)
- Superior communication skills, intellectual curiosity, and strong analytical skills
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Science; postgraduate studies in Computer Science or Supply Chain related specializations advantageous
- Minimum of 10 years of consulting and/or industry experience with Supply Chain Sourcing & Procurement and a minimum of 3 years in leading project delivery
- Some familiarity with one of the major commercial off the shelf APM platforms (e.g. Lumada, AssetSuite GE, IBM, SAP, AVEVA, Asset Suite WM, Aspentech, etc)
- Has a strong understanding of the issues that Supply Chain executives face today, a track record of providing solutions to those issues, and a mastery of a wide range of Supply Chain Sourcing & Procurement industry issues
- Has demonstrated ability and skill set to successfully develop and lead major client relationships as a revenue producing practitioner
- Has the ability to sell and deliver large-scale end-to-end Supply Chain Sourcing & Procurement programs at leading companies, typically interacting at the Executive/C-level
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills, demonstrated leadership skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit