Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to work within their facilities located in Bangsar South, KL for a permanent assignment.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle (either SCRUM/AGILE or SDLC). They should have experience in designing, coding, testing applications. They should be comfortable coding in several languages and have an ability to test code to maintain a high-quality coding result.
- Involve in technical development lifecycle of current and upcoming Company product transaction platform.
- Responsible for software deliverable including, but not limited to user interfaces, algorithms, data management, visualization, security.
- Appropriately balance design principles and technology standards with product timelines and customer specific requirements.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Communicate with team members to resolve blockers and progress on the project.
- You have at least 3 years of experience coding in ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms
- You are exposed/know SQL, Stored Procedure and are experienced in fine tuning performance
- Reporting with SSRS and other reporting tools a plus
- You can articulate your thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- You can work cooperatively in teams.
- You can thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You kept abreast of industry standards and news