Airswift is currently seeking a Senior Software Application Developer to work a 12-months contract assignment to work REMOTELY.
Although this position is originally in Dallas, the client is open to remote workers as long as they have permanent residency in the United States.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 10 years' experience as a .Net application development Subject Matter Expert, familiarity with Net framework, and design patterns
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- In-depth and hands-on experience on SQL Server 2012 or higher (viz. writing complex SQL queries, creating views, stored procedures and other database objects), and on SQL Server Reporting Service.
- Deep analytical skills and problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple requests from various directions
- Experienced in full life-cycle development.
- Responsible for the development of web application, web services and database objects.
- Will work on integration between mobile platform and back-end systems.
- Develop and unit test codes according to and in collaboration with onshore teams and technical leads to understand business requirements and design specifications
- Development and maintenance of a portfolio of enterprise applications (intranet / internet).
- Estimate the work and provide delivery timeline.
- Support of integration and user acceptance testing.
- Application support and incident resolution Project Management, source control, testing, etc. utilizing TFS and Visual Studio Continuous learning.