Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work in their facilities located in London.
Previous education & experience required:
Our client is looking for a Monopole/Foundation Design Engineer.
Criteria: minimum 5 years of OFFSHORE experience, degree qualified and UK based.
Candidates must have:
- Familiarity with site investigation and interpretation of geotechnical data and derivation of soil design parameters for a range of offshore foundations (e.g. piles, shallow foundations)
- Pile design including derivation of ultimate bearing capacity and mathematical modelling representing pile load/deflection response.
- Pile driveability analysis, including derivation of soil resistance to driving and application of wave equation analysis.
- Installation aspects of offshore foundation design
- Software: PLAXIS, GRLWEAP, SPLICE, APILE, LPILE
- The ability to interact effectively with the members of the team.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.