Airswift has been tasked to invite experienced Senior/Lead Process Engineers - capable of the design, preparation and delivery of Process Engineering deliverables for the assigned project (may include Construction, Commissioning and Offshore assignment) for one of our clients in the marine sector. This is a 2 year contractual engagement.
- Develops design philosophies, engineering specifications, PFD, P&ID drawings, data sheets, calculations, and equipment sizing specific to the assigned project and validates them with the Lead Engineer.
- Independently evaluates the process aspect of all the bids received for packages from various suppliers, involves in technical bid evaluation process
- Prepares the technical reports (flare & blow down, flare radiation, process simulation basis, heat and material balance, process control description, utility summary, line list, and set point list), safe chart and Process C&E for the assigned project.
- Develops solutions to technical/engineering and related problems
- Participates in safety meetings, explains the process system to the committee and closes the observations and recommendations in a timely manner.
- Participates in key stakeholder (Client / Supplier / Sub-contractor / Class) meetings, reviews stakeholders’ documents and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues, and escalates where necessary to ensure that the project proceeds timely and smoothly.
- Provides technical/engineering support and advice to Construction/Commissioning work at site, trouble shoots and follows up to rectify the gaps or problems. Where necessary, provides off-site support and advice.
- Mentors and guides junior Engineers
- Bachelor’s in chemical engineering or Master of Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in Process engineering in oil and gas sector
- Topside experience preferred
- Must be familiar with the applicable industry standards, Company standards, specifications and procedures for his/her functional area.
- Software knowledge : MS Office, AVEVA Engineering, UNISIM, Flowmaster, Pipenet, MySep, etc.
- Familiar with Industry Standard, Classification Society and Regulatory requirements.
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected.