TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
For the performance of the SERVICES, CONTRACTOR shall at a minimum:
- Evaluate, analyse and prepare responses to various contractor contractual correspondence, including notices of claim, change proposals, change orders, etc.
- Prepare various forms of contractual correspondence to contractor and responding to contractor correspondence.
- Timely review and validation of contractor invoices (progress and milestone payments) in coordination with multi-discipline team
- Provide support and guidance to the broader Onshore EPC team to assure correct interpretation and application of the EPC agreements.
- Establishing and maintaining various contractual records and registers
- Support the development of existing local and expat contracts and procurement personnel
- Fulfil demand for new C&P needs identified by Onshore EPC delivery team in compliance with Company C&P procedures.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting contract management reporting and, as required, reporting on new calls for tender.
- Ensure HSE and local content objectives are being considered and implemented in all contracting and procurement activities.
- Ensure contract and procurement expenditure is monitored and within approved values amounts
- Liaise and coordinate in country C&P activities with Milan, Maputo, and Houston C&P Teams (as applicable).
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar post award contract administration / contract management role, particularly in a client Site based Project delivery team, managing large value ($Billions), complex lump sum EPC contracts with an integrated multi disciplinary team
- Strong commercial aptitude and legal acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, construction, operations, project controls, legal and finance teams and externally with contractors
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex tasks and deadlines with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion and close out
- Experienced in services contracting supporting major O&G projects (LNG preferred) and operational O&G facilities (gas plant, mining facility etc.)
- In depth knowledge of full contract management process from requisition, sourcing, tendering, analysis, award, documentation and close out
- Good communication skills, both oral and written (English essential, Portuguese beneficial)
- Experience working with local content requirements
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Tertiary qualifications, university Degree in business or contracting and procurement certifications (CIPS, CIPP, QS)