Our client seeks a Senior Site Administration Officer on a 2 and 1 rotation out of Perth on a 12 month initial contract
This is an exciting large scale project to be involved in which provides site project administration for Multiple areas on site including HSE, Doc Control, Travel and Mobilisation, General Administration, Management Support, Commissioning and Camp Support.
The role performs Project Support/Administration activities including;
- Communications for board management , forecasts, reporting across HSE, FIFO Optimisation, manning, travel and accommodation
- Assistance/ Action of Monthly DMIRS reporting;
- Liaison with Key Client departments to ensure Project success, i.e., FIFO Optimisation, HSE Team, Travel Team;
- Lead and assist in all aspects of the ICARE Program
- Build solid relationships and engage with management and local personnel to ensure interest & awareness of HSE is maintained at all levels and procedures and processes are followed. Assiting the Site Manager to make sure all aspects of site administration, forcasting and planning run effectively.
Completion of Microsoft suite
Completion of Year 12 or higher education
Completion of White Card Training
Completion of Business Administration Cert 3 and above or equivalent
Experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including previous experience in Senior Site Project support roles and activities in the construction and engineering industry.
Approximately, at least 2 years.
It is mandatory you have 2 COVID Vaccinations and the 3rd Booster shot to be considered for this role