Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Security Consultant to work within their facilities located in Petaling Jaya for a permanent assignment.
About the role:
To provide specialist physical and operational security consultancy services, employing world’s best-practice solutions in bringing commercially focused security solutions to clients’ business activities. This role operates primarily within Malaysia marketplace and will contribute to the other services provided by organization’s Resilience, Security & Risk practice within the South East Asia Region.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Comprehend the design process and the approach to formulate security requirements to develop comprehensive security plans for various types of projects
- Identify security planning and design concepts and the capability to turn the concepts into design. (e.g. Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
- Understand risks assessment methodologies and able to perform Threat Vulnerability and Risk Assessment (TVRA) for security threats
- Provide protective security engineering (electronic and protective) design; Physical security designs can include vehicle security barriers, intruder-resistant materials, mechanical lockset, fencing etc.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to confirm security requirements during design process. Provide detailed technical security inputs to advise best outcomes.
- Prepare and deliver design documentation.
- Coordinate design related issues with other disciplines as part of a multi-disciplinary design team
- Assist with the development of an efficient and commercially viable Security Consulting practice in Malaysia
- Work cooperatively with other senior security personnel (in Singapore and overseas)
- Prepare project reports for clients summarizing key issues and strategically advising on best outcomes
- Work collaboratively with the Resilience, Security & Risk team in Singapore and other organization teams across the Region in the delivery of successful projects/ assignments
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of detailed tender submissions and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or security management or similar area;
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a security consultant
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines – and organization’s related procedures including OH&S
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments.
- Effective written communication and report writing skills.
- An ability to think strategically and formulate innovative plans and solutions for clients
- Good commercial acumen
- Desire to excel.