Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Location:?Munich, Germany (Hybrid)
3 days in office/ 2 days remote
Contract type:?3-month contract (Possible extension)
Time Frame: Start ASAP
Work Rhythm:?40 hours / week, (Mon – Fri)
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager:?Oliver Sorensen
Key Words:?SCRUM | Agile | Jira | Kanban | Confluence | Analysis | Business | API | Optimization
We are a world - leading Tech consultancy company, known throughout Europe for our projects and Support. We provide fully integrated project solutions and services. We have partnered with Airswift to support us in our hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join our development teams on a temporary basis to stabilize agile practices and enable the team to take this over internally and become self-organized. This role is expected to be hands-on, especially in the beginning phase with each team, and then switch to a coaching phase as the team takes on the Scrum Master role internally.
Project contains 7 development teams, varying in size from 3 to 9 people. Teams include roles of Business Analyst, Software Architect, Software Engineer and Quality Engineers.
The main expectation?from the candidates?is not just acting as an ordinary SM on the project from its beginning to the end, but ability to achieve the improvements described earlier and expected by the client and then transfer SM responsibilities to their own resources. I think that based on the progress and achieved?results, it's an option?to negotiate extension?of the engagement, i.e. for other client's teams.
Role and mission:
- Act as Scrum Master for 1-3 scrum teams at a time
- Setup and attend all Scrum/Agile ceremonies for each team
- Setup and improve Jira Scrum/Kanban boards
- Gather and implement improvements, after discussion with Product Delivery Leadership
- Train scrum masters within teams
- Create scrum master community across Product Delivery to share practices and ensure consistency
- Utilize Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) and associated plugins (Big Picture) to efficiently collaborate and make work visible
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques.
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches.
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA & Confluence).
- Knowledge of prototyping tools. IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad.
- Experience in business analysis: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience with API, data modelling and mapping, system integration
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.