Senior Scrum Master
Location: Munich, Germany
Contract type: 3 Month Contract Renewable
Time Frame: May 2022 – August 2022
Work Rhythm: 40 hours / week (Monday – Friday)
Contract Language: English
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ming Yue
Key Words: Agile | Scrum | Kanban | Scaled Agile | Atlassian | Jira | Confluence | Finance | API | Data Modelling | System Integration | Training | Project Manager | Project Management | Agile Coach | Immediately |
We are a global financial company. We are expanding our network and have partnered up with Airswift to support us in hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Senior Scrum Master.
- Act as Scrum Master for 1-3 scrum teams at a time
- Setup and attend all Scrum/Agile ceremonies for each team
- Setup and improve Jira Scrum/Kanban boards
- Gather and implement improvements, after discussion with Product Delivery Leadership
- Utilize Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) and associated plugins (Big Picture) to efficiently collaborate and make work visible
- Establish a common approach to capacity planning
- Establish a common approach to achieving high level estimates
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques.
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches.
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA & Confluence).
- Knowledge of prototyping tools. IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad.
- Experience in business analysis: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production.
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more.
- Experience with API, data modelling and mapping, system integration
- Exceptional Scrum and Agile experience, with multiple teams working on inter-dependent deliveries
- Previous experience as member of a development team, whether as a developer, business analyst, or tester
- Practiced leadership managing delivery teams, in order to advise leaders how they can incorporate agile practices into the leadership role
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.