Senior Sales Manager
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched.
Our client, a global leader in building critical human infrastructure, is seeking a Senior Sales Manager – Philippines for a permanent assignment.
This position is responsible for business development and sales for Power (Conventional Generation, Transmission, Distributed Energy, and Renewable Energy). The Senior Sales Manager reports to the Sales Director- ASIA- Power and is responsible for defining sales opportunity strategies, leading the internal business line, support functions throughout the opportunity capturing process and managing sales campaigns. Specific responsibilities include:-
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with Strategic and Target Clients in the power sector with the potential for programmatic, long-term relationships
• Understand business drivers, and all GBL offerings
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team with other regional sales professionals, business unit professionals to generate leads, win new business, and maintain Client relationships throughout project execution
• Monitoring market and Client trends and providing input to updating the Power strategy for the specific market
• Responsible for developing Account Management strategies with strategic/target accounts. This may include coordination with Regional Sales Professionals on specific accounts or other stakeholders within the BV organization.
• Leading Go/No-Go decisions and providing input from the perspective of Client relationship, competitive positioning, and strategies to win
• Leading proposal strategy definition for strategic prospects and key accounts. Responsible for working closely with proposal teams to ensure effective communication of value propositions, understanding of market price and key Client project drivers.
• Participation in development of the Power Event Calendar and the process to get the event calendar updated and event participation approved by GDE Management
• Responsible for input to updating marketing and sales collateral
• Participation in development of business development forecasts and pipeline analysis including maintaining an accurate and effective sales funnel across the GBL’s in the CRM tool
• May have management responsibility for the people to whom they provide work direction
• Positions receiving direction: Regional Marketing Representatives, GBL and Regional Leaders, GSM Leadership
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; equally adept at one-on-one and group communications; a team and business builder who understands and creates an attractive company culture; strong partnerships, credibility, and authenticity at all levels of the company.
• Strategic thinker and leader who is sensitive to customer needs and can understand complex customer relationships (i.e., local, regional, national, and international)
• A minimum 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years working in sales & marketing for services through mid to large scale EPC projects across the B&V Power business lines.
• Possess Sales or Business Development Experience in Philippines minimum 5 years with the proven sales track record in Power Business/Industry
• Strong sales traits, including tenacity, competitiveness, persuasiveness and overall people skills
• Highly task oriented to focus on winning new business and achieving sales targets
• Knowledge and overall understanding of Energy industry; knowledge of industry business drivers and motivators
• Team player. Exhibits high ethical standards in business and in work; maintains a reputation of integrity among clients
• Understanding of financial metrics including PGM, revenue, overhead costs, Profit and Loss, and Project Financials
• Excellent communications/human relations skills (written, verbal, client service); ability to maintain key relationships