Function description for the candidate
We are looking for a Safety Engineering Consultant (8-10 years’ experience) with specialization related to Noise Engineering to join one of our clients in The Hague.
For the role Safety Engineering Consultant (Noise Engineering) Significant technical experience and skills in:
Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for: Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
- Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
- Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
- Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within the company and that of the client.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
- Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
- Experience of Safety Engineering work for projects .
- Capable of working independently
- In the possession of driver’s license
- Familiar with Dutch, European, and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering and specific to Noise.