We are currently recruiting Senior Safety Assurance Engineers to work on a landmark rail project in Western Australia.
Experience with modern signalling systems such as CBTC or ETCS will be highly regarded.
Duration- Permanent (preferred) or Contract
- Confidently interact and engage with both internal and external stakeholders – particularly Safety Assessors
- Develop Safety Case Reports
- Ensure life cycle safety assurance and compliance with relevant codes and standards incl. AS61508, ISO 15288 and CENELEC group of standards e.g. EN50126/8/9
- Coordinate delivery of hazard and safety in design activities, assessments and reporting
- Develop associated safety cases and SFAIRP arguments in support of design type, testing and commissioning approvals
- Oversight of safety integrity of client processes for design, delivery and functional testing of modification of existing rail operator asset
- Perform safety analysis activities on operational scenarios and the impact of configuration data errors
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Safety Experience in Signalling with application experience of CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129;
- Ability to produce safety analyses and documentation (such as FTA, FMECA, PHA, SHA, IHA, OSHA, QRA, Safety Case) of railway signalling system.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.