Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Senior Reservoir Engineer for one of our largest projects in Qatar, this position requires relocation to Qatar. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Technical responsibilities are:
1. Define Dynamic Appraisal and Development needs including required subsurface studies for optimized recoveries.
2. Provide input into Appraisal Program to unlock and de-risk future Developments
3. Mature dynamic pilots, post mortems and implementation into reservoir development studies
4. Work within integrated team to mature Field Development Targets and provide inputs to ensure timely submissions and approvals of Field Development Phases. Prepare input for documentation
5. Participate into synthesis to improve reservoir understanding and loop back knowledge into models and studies
6. Reservoir engineering input for new projects (Workovers related to Redevelopment, New Wells, Pilots etc.) by defining the perimeter, spacing, targets, TD, data acquisition & profiles. Project management for getting the wells validated until the Basis of design (BoD) and subsequently handing it over to New well Delivery team for process maturation.
7. Contribute in the construction/update of the reservoir models (static and dynamic) in close collaboration and iterations with the geophysicist, geologist and reservoir specialists
8. Dynamic model update, and maintain of the full-field reservoir models in ALS FFM, and when required, the existing sector models. Integrated updated relative permeability, PVT, completions, tracers, RFT, new wells data & 4D data into reservoir models
9. To use ALS FFM model to define, extract and history match the different sector models dedicated to specific problematic areas, following the technical assurance requirements and ensure loop back to maintain ALS FFM with new data
10. Conduct the uncertainty analysis including definition of uncertainty parameters and ranges
11. Provide inputs for Annual Reserves Exercise (ARR) and Long-Term Plan production (LRBP) forecast to IPP team including quality review & consolidation
• 10 years’ experience within a Subsurface organization, in Reservoir Engineering role
• Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree, and preferably Master’s degree (in RE / PE subject)