Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil and Gas Company to source Senior Reporting Coordinator. Please see details below.
Title: Senior Reporting Coordinator
Duration: 3 Years
Location: Doha, Qatar
The job holder is responsible for all the reporting activities of the Major Projects both at division level and at project level all along the course of the projects.
As such, the job holder is responsible for:
- Preparation of Major Projects reports
- Monitoring of contractors reports for the various projects
- Authoring of Major Projects division documentation (procedures, memo etc)
- Authoring of official correspondence when required
- Support the projects tender activities
- Technical and Non-technical content writings for Major Projects both at division level and at company level all along the course of the projects.
- Supporting in Risk and Opportunities Management process execution in MP Projects environment and work as a risk focal in an assigned Projects.
- Obtain a deep understanding of project activities to translate complex information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Organize frequent planning, technical writing review meetings and lead, consolidate the actions for Planning and technical writing, reporting incorporation
- Facilitate and conduct the weekly/monthly management and external stakeholder meetings, and create meeting action list/minutes for issuance
- The job holder shall liaise actively with relevant company entities for the above activities.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws, and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality
- To define, update as necessary a suitable Report structure complying with company and Project needs
- To prepare all Major Projects reports including weekly highlights for MANCOM, monthly dashboard, and monthly petroleum operations report in a timely manner
- To follow up on reports structure presentation and submission from Contractors
- To author and update Major Projects documentation including procedures and Company Management System documentation
- Preparation in relation with the Planning Engineer, the set of KPI for MP dashboard and individual Project reporting
- Drafting the official communication under the control of the MP Vice President
- Drafting the memos and minutes to be issued by the Major Projects division
- Support projects team in the preparation, formatting, updating, and tracking of tenders and contract documentation in a timely manner, take minutes and draft tender bulletin as required
- To provide support in actions related to project communication, ensuring consistency of presentations, and managing information release in the intranet and outside TEPB organisation (requests from contractors, newspaper, etc.)
- To attend Major Projects weekly meeting and other meetings as requested
- To supervise the activities of the Reporting Coordinator, in charge of reporting activities, by informing, supporting, and directing him in his role, responsibilities and objectives
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors
- Take the ownership of Divisional planning, technical writing, and consolidated reporting for assigned projects.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCED REQUIRED
- Engineering Degree or Masters
- Minimum 15 years’ experience of which: 10 years in Oil & Gas or related Industry
- Experience technical writing preferably for oil & gas industry
- Conversant with usual business suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access databases).
- Experience in preparation of reports and procedures
- Strong Communication skills and fluency in English
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com