Airswift. Senior Recruiter. Maputo, Mozambique.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Senior Recruiter to join them in Maputo, Mozambique.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Establish the link with the recruitment partner or companies, and be the contact point for recruitment;
- Assist in the pre-selection of candidates based on their qualifications and professional experiences;
- Develop a talent database, especially for positions frequently recruited by Company;
- Work proactively with the Training and Recruitment Coordinator, as well as with all departments, helping to create recruitment plans based on the needs presented;
- Evaluate the pre-selected candidates, provided by the partner / recruiting company, before being invited to interview at Company;
- Conduct in-person and video call interviews;
- Prepare and implement integrated plans, including inductions and preliminary activities;
- Carry out reference verification activities on pre-selected candidates;
- Ensure that the Departments comply with all recruitment policies and procedures in force at Company;
- Participate in the preparation of the company's medium and long term recruitment plan;
- Keeping employees' files up to date and all necessary documentation up to date, before the entry date;
- Analyze the academic documentation of expatriates to be hired from abroad, for the Company Project;
- Ensure that the company's Health, Safety and Environment policy is included in all processes.
- Higher Education in Human Resources, Law or Management;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar positions, preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- English language proficiency;
- Knowledge of the national and international recruitment process;
- Knowledge of technical and non-technical functions for the Oil and Gas Industry;
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.