Our client is a leading multidiscipline consultancy with offices across the country and overseas. They have a unique flat structure where everyone in the business is highly valued regardless of level or function.
They take great pride in the very high standard of design which they deliver, and work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the country.
They are experiencing growth across the country due to blossoming relationships within government and private clients as well as the ongoing infrastructure stimulus.
Due to ongoing growth and a substantial project pipeline in VIC and across the country, they are looking for an experienced Senior or Principal level Rail Engineer to come in and take the lead on several major projects. You will also mentor an up and coming team of junior Engineers.
Working alongside the National Rail Leader this role will be key in the delivery of ongoing and future projects, as well as growing the client base and building the rail team.
This role would suit someone who is frustrated with the lack of progression and inability to get things done within a tier one global firm.
- Delivery and management of rail projects
- Design oversight
- Client liaison and site visits
- Mentorship and guidance of junior staff
- Client development
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience on large scale rail projects
- Exposure to non track rail civil project work
- 8 years + experience on Rail projects
- Experience with Australian codes and standards
- Zero company politics
- Flat structure
- Pathway to Director level
- Build a team
- Above market salary and benefits
- Large scale complex projects