We are currently recruiting a Planning Manager or Senior Planner to work on a portfolio of major infrastructure and transport projects within NSW and VIC.
The company is an established and growing consultancy with a strong pipeline of work with clients across the east coast.
Being able to perform and produce deliverables within Project Control including Planning and Scheduling will be key to the success of the role.
Location- Sydney or Melbourne
- Planning and scheduling key packages of work within major rail and transport projects – use of Primavera P6
- Development and tracking of project controls including KPIs and schedules to ensure contractors meet the contractual requirements of the project
- Responsible for all aspects of the development of management plans, including internal resource planning, job timelines and budgets
- Liaising with various internal and external parties to gather information and record progress, relaying data to key personnel e.g. Project Manager / Director
- Displaying a consultant mind-set by being able to identify new business opportunities, and strengthen/grow existing relationships
- Minimise company exposure and risk through the management of scope and expectations.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role – Planner / Scheduler / Project Controls
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, PowerBI or TILOS
- Relevant degree / qualification e.g. PMI, Bachelor Engineering etc.
- Exposure to the Engineering & Construction industry (rail experience highly regarded)
Contact email@example.com for more info.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.