Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Senior Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 1-year contract.
- Senior Project Manager accountable for the cost, schedule, quality and execution of the Pipeline Projects.
- Will oversee the whole execution phase of the project from construction contract award through construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning of the pipeline.
- With the assistance from project controls, the PM will manage and forecast costs on a weekly basis and is responsible to ensure change management processes are followed.
- Will also work with project controls to ensure the schedule is progressed and updated to ensure construction timelines are actively managed.
- The project manager will also be accountable to ensure the pipeline and LACT unit is constructed to the requirements of the construction work package.
- The project manager is accountable to ensure engineering change management and governance is followed and all changes are vetted by the engineering company of record prior to execution in the field.
- Be responsible to complete monthly progress reporting to management.
- This role is Calgary based, with some site travel for meetings and progress reports.
- Ideally this person will be a P.Eng, in either Alberta or Saskatchewan.
- 10 years Oil & Gas Pipeline & Facilities work.
- Midstream experience an asset.