(High rise main contractor senior project management)
A site based leadership position to manage and oversee the construction of the next phase of a large scale development in Selangor. Great location for those who get selected for this role.
An exciting new opportunity is now available with one of our most trusted clients. This is a very reputable construction company located in Petaling Jaya that focuses on luxury high end residential and commercial projects.
They are looking for a reputable senior project manager who has a track record of starting and completing a RM 100 Million building project, strong commitment to safety and a keen eye for construction quality. Must also demonstrate favorable people management skills.
- Project manage overall delivery of construction project while keeping to agreed contract
- Ensuring time, cost, quality and safety standards are constantly monitored and assessed.
- Coordinating between various stakeholders, sub-contractors, consultants and other strategic relationships
The skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10 years+ site based experience
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Reliable references from past projects would be an added advantage
- Prior experience in an engineering consultancy firm highly favored
The culture and benefits
Basic salary of up to RM19,000 + allowance + Bonus. Once completed, it would show that you are able to manage working for large company with brand name projects.
Apply to this advertisement to receive confidential advice on this specific role!
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the above criteria's and are willing to explore this role, please apply directly to this advertisement.
The role is open to Malaysians with relevant work requirements. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.