Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Senior Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Port Arthur, TX for an initial 6-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for the installation of a new boiler at an Ethan cracker. The PM should start the FEED, followed by the EPC phase.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop and manage control budgets and schedules for capital projects
- Perform detailed engineering work
- Implement the development of technical specifications and requisitions for equipment and material purchases
- Monitor quality performance
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience
- Familiar with industry codes and standard such as ANSI, ASME, NFPA, and API
- Experience managing multiple projects