Our client seeks a Senior Project Manager for an initial 12 month tenure, Perth CBD based
- Want to work on major projects without having to be on site?
- Based in heart of the CBD, seconded into our clients’ office for 12 months.
- Longer term opportunity for the right candidate, several major new projects in the pipeline.
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll be an integral member of our Leadership team providing technical expertise and client-side management of significant civil mine expansion projects (bridges, haulage & non-process infrastructure).
We’ll be asking you to manage project and team performance, and drive project outcomes ensuring successful project delivery.
Working closely with a multidisciplinary team, you’ll be a key client contact to support all project engineering duties.
Within Western Australia the Mining & Resources Division delivers engineering and construction projects for key Tier 1 iron ore producing clients which enables them to sustain and expand their mining operations throughout the Pilbara Region of Western Australia.
You are able to successfully deliver project work in line with safety, cost, quality and timeline requirements. A natural problem solver, your ability to lead and motivate teams will ensure we can continue to deliver essential work enabling communities to thrive.
Ideally you will bring:
- Previous project management experience gained within mining sector (>10 yrs).
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications.
- An in-depth working knowledge of Studies (Oom, PFS, FS).
- A technical background in earthworks would be well-regarded.
- The ability to build productive working relationships with clients, your peers & other key stakeholders.
- Commercial acumen.
Please note: Vaccine Mandates apply for this role