We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to manage a major passenger rail project based in Auckland, NZ.
You will be rewarded with the chance to work for one of the most well-regarded companies in the rail industry.
Location- Auckland, NZ
- Leading a team to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to our clients’ specifications
- Manage all aspects of allocated projects in conjunction with key stakeholders and contractors to progress projects to implementation and commissioning
- Manage the planning, design, construction and implementation of various systems within the railway environment including signalling, comms, control systems.
- Provide designs, plans, quantities and cost estimates.
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Developing risk contracts (including tender documentation, procurement planning, evaluation and contract formation) and contract management plans in consultation with key stakeholders
- Ensure all project activities executed to meet HSE, legislative, regulatory and internal requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification) and formal Project Management education
- Preferably 10+ years’ experience in a similar role, with an understanding of modern signalling systems and rail construction
- Proven experience working on New Zealand or Australian rail networks and standards
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in medium to large scale project environments covering requirements analysis, design, implementation and T&C within the rail industry.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.