Our client is working with a major client in the South West of WA and seeks an EOI for Senior Project Engineers and Project Managers.
They are looking for experience within Chemicals/process plant as well as engineering, design and construction.
You should reside within the Mandurah, Peel, Bunbury and surrounds area. Be home every night on this DIDO role.
Candidates who have experience working on lithium projects will be highly regarded.
- Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Act as primary technical co-ordination interface with client to ensure that the client's expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure the project conforms to the client's approved Basis of Design and all applicable regulatory and code requirements.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Substantial technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in project engineering on smaller projects, with associated commercial and contractual experience.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognised engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status
- Eligible for Certified Practising Project Practitioner (CPPP) certification or equivalent
Please note: only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for these roles. Candidates must live in the above catchment area to comply with the fatigue management policies in place