Location - Perth, WA
Duration - Initial 12 Months
We’re seeking a Civil project Engineer to join the Mining and Resources division, working on a major rail and mining project portfolio that consists of projects for several major mining clients. This will include projects at their earlier study and detailed design stages and will include responsibilities such as planning and coordination of engineering and engineering design works.
- Manage pre-feasibility and feasibility stage design and scoping outputs to the rail renewals program.
- Extensive Client interface and liaising with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Participate to some degree of Site Travel to enable scoping activities and Client interfaces.
- Monitor progress and performance against the project plan and take action to minimize risk and delays.
- Develop project schedules, budgets and forecasts.
- Some previous Project Management experience will be ideak.
- Heavy haul rail experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to interface with the client.
- Bachelor of Engineering qualification.
- 10+ Years of Project Engineering experience.