We are currently working with an EPCM mining client who is seeking to add a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to their Perth-based team on a 12-month initial contract. The role will be working on an expansion project within a major Iron Ore mine.
The client will consider senior level project engineers with previous experience working in an EPCM/ESP environment. These roles will be hands on and require recent proven engineering studies experience.
Location - Perth, WA
Duration - 12-month initial contract
- Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet our clients, its customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stake holders.
- Reporting on project progress.
- Provide advice to design and construction teams.
- Providing thorough analysis and design services to clients.
- Liaison with other department engineers and draftspersons to ensure project goals are met.
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- Iron Ore mining experience.
- Major project experience in mining (Essential).
- Previous experience working for an EPCM/ESP company.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Mechanical Engineering degree recognized by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org