Senior Procurement Specialist – Contract Opportunity
Please see below JD:
Duration: 12 months from Start Date
Position Primary Objective
- Provide primary SAP (MM), ARIBA (S2C, SLP, NE, SPM, Supplier Risk) and related supply systems enrichment and support for supply chain users.
- Provide end-to-end business process development and support for Source to Contract (S2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) work streams
- Actively participate in System & Process optimization for overall supply chain activities to improve process efficiency and optimize cost.
Key Result Area:
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. Ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times.
- Ensure that all HSE aspects are considered when developing Supply Documents.
Supply System Support
- Actively manage the ARIBA Vendor onboarding process including Wave Planning, Vendor Registration (SLP) and Network Enablement (NE) of Enterprise, Standard and Integrated Account vendors.
- Monitor and trace order transmissions via the SAP Ariba Network application and perform root cause analysis of incidents.
- Develop and provide detailed analytics and dashboards which track Ariba Enablement and Incident Resolution processes
- Resolve and document all ARIBA NE and SAP MM incidents in close cooperation with AMS support.
- Ensure major incident communication to Supply Chain management and internal customers
- Work as the first point of contact for application support with the user community related to Sourcing and Procurement
- Evaluate current Supply Chain processes and system design and identify issues, bottlenecks and opportunities for improvements in the area of sourcing and procurement, by engaging stakeholders including operations, cataloguing, finance and other C&P team members
- Follow up on performance, cost and quality, through target and KPI measurements
- Actively participate in discussions of the system changes (including S4 Hana) and provide inputs from a procurement point of view
- Facilitate internal discussions with stakeholders on procurement activities as required
- Keep abreast of the latest ARIBA and SAP offerings, updates, and developments
Please apply through the link of send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0428 676 668.