Senior Process Safety Engineer
Contract type: This is a contract role, with day rate based on experience
Experience Required: Loss Prevention and Safety Engineer
Time Frame: Start date will be as soon as possible
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: HSSEQ, sustainably, safely, Loss Prevention, Project Engineering, Fabrication, Installation, Pre-commissioning, and Commissioning.
We are a global leader in EPC known throughout Europe for our projects and support. We are expanding our network and have partnered up with Airswift to support us in hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Senior Process Safety Engineer.
- Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring that a quality product is produced that represents ‘best value’ for the Owner and their Stakeholders
- Coordinate and supervise the Loss Prevention engineering aspects of the Project to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget, and schedule.
- Supervise, oversee, and coordinate regular and timely technical reviews of Loss Prevention related Engineering deliverables developed by the EPC / FEED Contractor and technology Licensors, ensuring design optimization in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and best practices and in close conjunction with Owner’s functional departments.
- Co-ordinate and interface with other Technical Departments, Business Units, Operations, and Maintenance functions to resolve technical issues and ensure quality Engineering execution and integrity.
- Provide technical expertise on all subject matter pertaining to Loss Prevention Engineering during all phases of Project Engineering, Fabrication, Installation, Pre-commissioning, and Commissioning
- Responsible for developing and establishing systems, procedures, and standards for effective implementation of the Project in line with International Codes and Standards, Owner specifications, local regulations and Owner’s HSE policies, philosophies and requirements for Loss Prevention Engineering
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.