Role: Senior Process Engineer – Concept Department
Period: 12 months, likely to be extended
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, no business travel, 40 hours/week
You have an MSc or BSc degree in Chemical or Process Engineering, strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and preparation of engineering documents as project deliverables.
- Conversant with relevant international standards applicable to oil & gas production facilities, such as API, ISO, ASME, IEC, etc.;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in verbal and written communication.
- Please note, the successful candidate will have Carbon Capture and Amonia experience.
- They will also ideally have more than 8-10 years of industry experience, ideally with some floating project experience.
- At least 10 years of relevant Process Engineering experience;
- Process simulation (HYSYS and/or UniSim, steady-state and preferably also dynamic);
- Familiar with participating in design review methods, such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL Assessment, LOPA;
- Development of: PI&D, Equipment Datasheets, Instrument datasheets, Cause & Effect Diagrams, HP/LP interface study (process safeguarding documentation)
- Good interface knowledge with related engineering disciplines, i.e. Mechanical and Safety & Loss Prevention.
- Resilient, capable of balancing a demanding workload through effective prioritization and completing work requirements quickly and accurately;
- A pro-active approach and not afraid to take initiative;
- Excellent communication skills and providing timely and helpful information to others in the project organization;
- Capable of coaching and developing less experienced engineers.
*This role is open for all nationalities!
If you believe this role is for you, please apply here and email your CV to email@example.com with “Process Engineer – Schiedam” as the title!