Senior Process Engineer
Location: Kuala Lumpur / Kemaman, Terengganu
Contract: 1-year direct hire fixed term contract with Client
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Salary / Package: Monthly salary in MYR
- Participate in ITB study and prepare bid specifications.
- Establish standards and concepts for the work to comply with job requirements.
- Lead and involve in various engineering stages such as Feasibility Study, Basic Engineering Design and Detail Engineering.
- Preparation Process Drawings such as Process Flow Scheme, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram, Equipment data sheet, Instrument data sheet and other deliverables, Flare System Sizing, other process calculations including BOG calculation rate.
- Interface with other internal disciplines such as Mechanical, Piping, and Instrument.
- Liaise with clients and vendors for technical issues and to define project scope.
- Planning, scheduling, quality control of the designated project.
- Support pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Able to resolve technical issues.
- Accountable for successful completion of assigned engineering tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Min. 10 years of process engineering or design experience with Engineering companies in Oil & Gas industries. Experience in LNG, Ethylene Plant and Silicone Plant Design is an advantage.
- Familiar with international codes and standards (especially API, PTS (PETRONAS Technical Standard), SHELL DEP, etc.)
- Having previous experience in Greenfield, Brownfield and plant modification projects.
- Able to work in a team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Experiences in process simulation (PRO II & HYSYS), flare network simulation (FLARENET), gas radiation (FLARESIM), Pipenet, Heat Exchanger sizing and rating, etc.
- Project Lead experience and participated in process design reviews and safety study workshops such as P&ID Review, HAZOP, HAZID, IPF, RAM, HFE, SOE, Alarm Rationalization, Plot Plan Review, 3D Model Review.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD & SPPID is a plus.
- PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project as a minimum).
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Willing to travel and station at site.