Airswift has been tasked by our client to seek a Senior Process Engineer to work on their office in Paris, La Defense on a 6-month assignment!
The company is launching different studies/ projects to reduce the carbon foot print of its assets (Congo, Gabon, Nigeria, Angola, UK…). In this perspective, the process engineering department is involved in the different studies from screening, conceptual, pre-object to FEED.
The process engineers are in charge of defining/developing the required process modifications such as closed flare, flare gas recovery unit, electrification of platforms, compressor rebundling, waste heat recovery units.
Participate actively as required to safety related reviews (HAZOP, PR…)
For in-house studies:
- In cooperation with other disciplines, ensure that basis of design, methodologies and process studies objectives are properly defined
- When required, perform simulations with PRO II, UNISIM and FLARE SIM
- Prepare and issue HMB, BFD’s & PFD’s, preliminary equipment lists
- Coordinate with supporting entities
- Propose process optimization
- Presentation and reports
For subcontracted studies:
- Identify, define the scope of work, compile inputs
- Implement and follow-up
- Review the results and simulations works
- Issue or validate recommendations considering risks and uncertainties associated
Contributing to quality reviews, project reviews and, whenever necessary presentation of results to the team or to the partners.
Advanced expertise is required:
- High expertise in engineering with additional training in chemical engineering and/or petroleum facility process
- Expertise of at least 8 years of experience in studies and execution phases of oil & gas projects, especially linked to PROCESS engineering.
- Mastery of PROII or HYSIS simulation software, or equivalent.
- Capabilities required in synthesis, skills for solving technical issues.
- Efficiently in relationships with CPY team and external teams (Contractor(s).
- The service will be performed in English (French is a plus).
*This opportunity is exclusive for EU nationals or Permit to Work holders
If you are interested in this role, please apply or email me your CV – email@example.com!