Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Materials professional with FPSO Topside engineering experience to consider a contract role with one of our clients.
- Preparation of FPSO TOPSIDE ENGINEERING execution plan including overall schedule, engineering team organization and module/skid strategy for oil & Gas field FPSO or offshore platform.
- Provide Key Activity Schedule for Engineering Procurement Construction Integration (EPCI) schedule for FPSO project.
- Review/Approve project specifications/Technical specifications for FPSO topside engineering.
- Manage and control detail engineering subcontractor’s quality and schedule especially for PIPING MATERIAL MTO and ISOMETRIC DRAWING especially for high pressure/higher H2S/CO2 NACE service piping materials as Long Lead Items to meet the critical construction schedule of FPSO Project.
- Organize and facilitate the key meetings inclusive of material handling study, Constructability study and 3D model review meetings etc.
- Organize and facilitate the interface meeting among topside engineering teams, Hull Marine engineering team and EPC package vendors etc. for structural design aspects.
- Attend MPR (Monthly Progress Meeting), project meeting and report top management and to project manager for topside engineering as weekly basis.
- Bachelor of engineering
- At least 20 years of experiences as Layout & Piping Engineering and/or Piping Material Engineering in Oil and Gas Offshore/FPSO Projects or onshore project,
- Have worked with detail engineering subcontractor of FPSO Topside project, at least 3 FPSO projects and/or ONSHORE project.
- Have worked on FPSO topside design and engineering in FPSO module or fixed platform.
- Strong knowledge with piping material for FPSO Project.
- Familiar and aware of collaboration between inter-discipline engineering activities with proactive mind