Our client, a leading and global EPC company with offices based in Paris, are looking to recruit 5 Senior Pressure Vessels Engineer who will be working on studies of the Press devices for a large onshore LNG project.
The positions are to start from June/July 2021, 6 months renewable contracts until Dec 2022.
The successful engineers will perform the following tasks:
- Analysis of codes and standards with regard to local regulations
- Writing technical tender documents for the purchase of pressurized devices (special technical specifications, mechanical data sheets, etc.)
- Clarification meetings with the various suppliers consulted and drafting of technical evaluation reports of offers
- Writing technical ordering documents
- Technical tracking of orders
The studies at the expense of the consultant require the following skills:
- Strong experience and knowledge of specifics of LNG onshore projects
- Mastery of the know-how process of requisitioning equipment and drafting specifications
- Mastery of applicable codes: ASME VIII, TEMA R
- Software knowledge: AutoPipe Vessels, Autocad