Airswift has partnered with an Engineering Consultancy who are passionate about making a difference in the industry, and who take the utmost pride in the quality of their workmanship. They ensure a high standard is maintained throughout the delivery of their services.
FortEng is seeking an experienced Senior Engineer to join the Power System team. This is due to significant and ongoing growth within the business.
Do you have a passion for power and energy engineering? Do you want technically challenging,
hands-on engineering projects? FortEng is looking for passionate engineers making a difference.
FortEng is an Engineering Consultancy with offices in Brisbane and Hobart. Clients include power and water utilities, industrials, mines, rail, renewable energy developers and electrical contractors. Their staff are committed to, and enjoy, delivering high quality engineered solutions.
Location – Brisbane
1. Electrical Engineering degree (Member of Engineers Australia or eligible for membership as
2. RPEQ (or CPEng)
3. Extensive experience in design and modelling power system projects
4. Competent with PSCAD, DIgSILENT, SINCAL and/or PSS®E software
5. Strong knowledge of the National Electricity Rules
6. Experience with training/mentoring junior engineers
7. Right to work in Australia
1. Masters or PhD in electrical engineering would be highly regarded
2. Managing and interfacing with AEMO, Transmission NSPs, Distribution NSPs and/or clients
3. Experience with onsite generator testing for compliance and power system model validation
4. Experience working in an engineering consultancy
FortEng will provide the support you need to make a positive difference for their clients, the
industries they work in, and the environment.
Please provide your CV and a cover letter addressing the essential requirements and any applicable