Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to initially be based in their offices in Esbjerg, Denmark. The role will be offered with ASAP start, contract through to June 2023, negotiable daily rate and a travel and accommodation package for non-local candidates.
Reporting to the Lead Planner as Senior Planner you’ll be responsible for planning Brownfield, HUC and Wells Scopes of work
- Provides planning and scheduling service for Brownfield and Hook up teams of the project.
- Provides planning and scheduling service for Commissioning team.
- Provides planning and scheduling service for Wells team.
- Maintains schedule for Onshore Control Room and related activities
- Maintains schedule for all the Satellites Reinstatements campaign.
- Maintains schedule for all Transportation and installation activities.
- Ensures the inputs of Greenfield site planners (including fabrication yards) are captured in the Integrated Offshore schedule and integrated into its logic.
- Responsible to develop and maintain detailed schedules for delivery line scope, which is managed directly by the company. The owner of the Offshore Integrated Schedule.
- Analyzing variances to the plan and propose mitigation actions.
- Reviews, comments schedules and verifies progress reports provided by engineering companies, suppliers and contracts including other Departments who produce schedules for Project
- Performs a role of a connection link between Offshore Construction Group and office to ensure that project scope is accurately prioritized, scheduled in the Asset plans and communicated to the wider community.
- Provides Integrated Activity Planning team with project schedule information and participates in IAP meetings.
- Supports the performance management process, when necessary, by producing weekly / monthly reports or dashboards which measure schedule performance and plan attainment.
- Identifying schedule interfaces and making them visible in delivery line and integrated project schedules.
- Ideally have an Economic, technical or other relevant subject educational background
- Extensive experience of oil and gas industry including senior project planning experience within oil and gas megaprojects
- Expertise with professional planning tools and techniques e.g. Primavera P6, Primavera Risk Tool, Acumen Fuse, Power BI