Job locationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Candidate shall lead Bids and proposals planning in APAC and work closely with pursuit managers to prepare proposal schedules
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Works under the direction of the Project Controls Manager or Project Manager and assists Project and Task Managers in the preparation of schedules in their areas of responsibility.
- Coordinates, reviews, and prepares the plans and schedules for new or existing projects.
- Provides schedule impacts for changes.
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into the performance measurement baseline.
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements. - Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement and/or engineering deliverables.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments and work requirements. - Assists in development and implementation of project planning procedures appropriate for the project, which are in compliance with company and client requirements.
- Ensures that Project Controls deliverables are satisfied and Project Control Systems and procedures are implemented.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Candidate shall have a Bachelors degree in any field preferably in engineering
- Shall have worked in the oil and gas industry for a period 15 years plus in the field of planning / scheduling / project controls
- Candidate shall be well versed in EPCI planning work flow - shall have demonstrated working experience in the field.
- Shall have sound knowledge in Primavera and MS project.
- Having knowledge in Schedule risk analysis and demonstratable working knowledge of the same would be an added advantage
SWD and Water Transfer Operator
Our client a major upstream company is looking for a Saltwater Disposal and Water Transfer Operator to work on a 2-year long contract in their facilities located in Jal, Nm. Responsibilities: Respo...
Contracts Specialist IV
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Contracts Specialist to work a 1-year in Calgary, AB. The CS manages, assists, and facilitates pre/post contracting and sourcing activities relat...
Billing Disputes Analyst
- Mount Pearl
Our client, a satellite telecommunications company, is seeking a Billing Disputes Analyst to work on a contract until the end of the year in St. John’s, NL. This person will be responsible for us...