Our client seeks a Senior Planner for a Perth based role with a contract duration of 12 months initially.
- Experienced operator of Primavera scheduling software tool essential
- Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints.
- 10-15 years Major Project Planning experience. 5-10 years Mining industry experience.
- Engineering Discipline Qualifications is an advantage.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with others (verbally, written and meetings).
- Ability to apply Critical Path Method planning techniques to develop detail Engineering and Installation Project networks and schedules.
- Computer based Project Management Planning experience (especially utilising Primavera P3 package or equivalent).
Please note: Only candidates local in WA can be considered for this role