Airswift has been tasked to invite experienced Piping Material Engineers to consider a 24 month contact with one of our clients.
- Prepares the piping material specification, valve specification, piping design specification, criteria for pipe supporting and pipe support specification to match the project specific requirements.
- Prepares piping standard detail drawing and modifying where required to meet the project requirement.
- Prepares piping fabrication specification, piping insulation specification, flange management specification (bolt torqueing and tensioning) to meet the project requirement.
- Carries out the piping stress analysis of all critical lines using the project specific data and environment conditions at fabrication yard, during transport and at operating location of facility, to satisfy the project and applicable code requirements.
- When assigned to construction site, checks and verifies the piping supports are constructed and installed as per isometrics and support drawing details ensuring support functionality in operating condition and provide resolutions to piping material queries originated at construction site.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering from recognized university
- Minimum 10 years of piping engineering experience in FPSO project execution environment
- Able to travel and work overseas when necessary
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected