Our client seeks a Senior Piping Engineer for a Perth based role, a 12 month initial contract is on offer.
Senior Piping Engineer to select tanks and pumps, design pump stations and underground piping services including:
- Co-ordination of Piping Designers to produce 2D detailed drawings for underground process water and firewater piping services
- Co-ordination of Piping Designers to produce 3D models and 2D detailed drawings for pump stations
- Co-ordination with other disciplines as well as Project Engineers. Do progress reporting, attend meetings for the scope.
- Tank sizing, nozzle selection, stair tower definition and managing vendor data
- Pump sizing, selection and managing vendor data
- Datasheets – Tanks and pump stations
- Scope/Specification Document Development for tanks and pump stations
- Ensure fire water tanks and pump stations and underground piping are designed/described in accordance with Rio Tinto standards.
- Ensure process water tanks and pump stations and underground piping are designed/described in accordance with Rio Tinto standards.
It is a WA State Government mandate that FIFO workers in Western Australia must have received their COVID-19 first vaccination dose prior to 01 December 2021 and second vaccination dose prior to 01 January 2022. Rio Tinto have extended this vaccination requirement to include all visitors, contractors and employees accessing WA Rio Tinto offices (including Perth), facilities and sites.