Job Title: Senior Piping Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 months
Work Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Target Start date: 1st September
We are looking for Sr. Piping Engineers, capable of handling large size grass root projects in the role of Area Lead / Plant Layout Engineer. Candidates will be responsible for development of the Plot (Conceptual Plant Layout) and managing of the Piping engineering and (3D) design activities.
Site visits to determine the location of new equipment and to perform other required field measurements in the brownfield areas are also included in the work.
- Plant Layout development
- Managing the Piping Team (Multi office: The Hague and India)
- Participate in Scrum sessions and progress meetings
- Liaise with Project Management and other Engineering Disciplines
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in the (Petro-) chemical industry
• Extensive Plant layout experience
• Familiar with multi office project execution (Workshare)
• Knowledge of Dutch and International rules and regulations
• English: Fluent in writing and speech
• Tools: Navisworks, MS Office, ACAD and Basic knowledge of E3D (Equipment modelling)
• In the possession of driver’s license
• Valid Dutch safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Yasmin Lelot